No reason to waste time celebrating this victory. Let the Who Dats get back to work for next Sunday's Feast o' Eagles.
Awright. What the hell. Chef will take a second to wave the champagne around a little:
* This design from Saintseester was distributed on buttons today in the Cafe because they've earned it in 2007.
* Chef's boy Kooky Kajun was none too happy when his Cardinal menu suggestions didn't make their way onto today's menu. But he quickly Earned It by opening up the Philly Menu Board in the first quarter of today's game. He handed over the following, already printed out. Vote on your favorite dish here:
Reno Mahe Mahi
Kevin Korn on the Kolb
Marcus Paschal Lamb
Takeo Spikes Da Punch
Thomas Chicken Tapeh
Nick Chocolate-Covered Grahams
Hank's Bread Baskett
Green Akers and Ham
* The Cocktail Chef offered up a successful version of the classic Cajun gridiron cheer: "Hot boudin. Cold cous-cous. C'mon Saints. Push. Push. Push."
* Nacho Libre poured savory bourbon from his wine skin flask on every defensive stop, every point scored, and sometimes every other play.
* The Dirty Dog returned to the Cafe.
* The Cafe posed for it's annual Christmas picture. To be posted soon.
Oh yeah. We're now accepting suggestions for our final bird-themed menu.