Chef thinks this slogan is a little easy, a little too obvious for the complex machine that is buried inside Payton's melon. But, in yet another sign that Sean Payton is a genius, he offers up a one-size-fits-all slogan for every Who Dat in every section of the Dome.
Cafe 641. EARN IT.
Chef's table. Rows 40-43, Section 641. EARN IT.
Spoonworthy Who Dats. EARN IT.
Chef announces new guidlines as regards the 2007 issuing of Golden Spoons:
1. EARN IT. four quarters, not three.So, thanks again Sean "Puffy" Payton -- or whoever is responsible for this simple slogan. Cafe 641 will take it from here.
2. EARN IT. Cafe 641 is a restaurant cooperative, owned and operated by the asses populating Upper Terrace, Section 641. Gameday menu suggestions are not appreciated. They are required.
3. EARN IT. Cafe 641 has a no sitting, no silence policy during opposing team's offensive drives.
4. EARN IT. "Deuce upside your head, I said Deuce upside your head. . ." New chants, cheers, and dance moves -- once adopted by the 641 populace -- are instantly spoonworthy.
5. EARN IT. Nacho Libre didn't earn a spoon by wearing a coaching visor and a 1984 Saints sweater vest. Two words: red tights. Who Dat costuming is so money.
6. EARN IT. Everybody has a day job. (Okay. Sorry Mr. Benson-LeBlanc, almost everyone.) But, after the biggest wins -- Monday Night Football . . . punt returns for game-winning touchdowns . . . playoff miracles -- there is very little excuse to proceed home. Cafe 641 is a movable feast. The more midnight you burn, the more spoons you earn.
(consider it done. thanks saintseester for the graphic -- she's been spoonworthy for some time now.)