- Victory lap around St. Dominic's play yard in Lakeview feels sweeter with fireworks brightening the sky and running partners like Porn Chef, Ms. Shootz to Kill, their kids, and Chef spawn.
- Uh, huh, huh, parlez-vous francais. Run Pierre Thomas. All the way.
- Our Saints brought us back more than a victory when they touched down in New Orleans just after 2 a.m. this morning. They also brought us back some Fla-Vor-Ice. It was seen melting from their windshields as they crawled past several hundred of us at the airport.
- Gregg Williams likes it when fans imitate his "suck it" chop. He was laughing like a kid while driving by in his car at the airport when Porn and I gave him a chop salute.
- Usama Young stopped his car just past us to take a picture of the crowd.
- Jeff Maumus, founder of The Missing 1200, is a genuine nice guy. Finally met him in person while waiting for the Saints to arrive at the airport.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
MNF discoveries ...