Saturday, December 08, 2007

A simpler life.

Remember when the Saints were 0-0. Or 4-4.

Yeah, Chef doesn't either.

But his futile attempt to recall a time when life was simpler, more innocent, more promising led him full circle to March 2007. And David Lynch.

Since NolaChick, Chef K-Paul (aka Chef PK), and DJ Doberge are doing a fine job of cooking up Who Dat love for Saints away games, Chef has been focusing attention elsewhere. Mostly on every possible distraction he can find.

Back to March 2007. And David Lynch.

After you read that riveting tale, here's the truth, as Chef remembers it.

3 comments:

saintseester said...

***hanging my head in shame***

I took the Golden spoon for granted. I did not make the trip to Training Camp. In my obligations, I have failed.

Chick in the Huddle said...

Oh how the Chicks long to be "spooned." We know what we have to do. See you in February...

dillyberto said...

Spooned?

hmmm
means something ?..?

This is what we are fans for.

BEATIN' the FALCONS

HATIN' the FALCONS

Yes, it is why I buy season ticks year in and year out.

We can get up for the Falcons no matter the records.