Monday, September 08, 2008

Lost and Found

Ever the humanitarian, Reggie Bush visited the Tampa Bay Yuckaneers locker room yesterday after the game. He headed straight for the locker of Jermaine Phillips, kindly replacing a piece of clothing lost sometime in the fourth quarter.

Said Reggie: "One moment he's talking trash, next he's on my highlight reel." And then: "Yo Jermaine. I know you've got that Super Bowl ring and all, but I didn't know Geriatric Jello Garcia hooked his d-backs up with their own warmers. I looked all over for the one that you dropped at the 35-yard-line, but I didn't see it. Tell you what, to show there's no hard feelings, I got you a little gift out of my own locker. You keep it to remember what we shared for 1/2 second this afternoon:

2 comments:

Chick in the Huddle said...

nothing says "i got your pirate plank right here" than a black and gold weenie warmer...

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's all over NOS.com and I'm more than extatic to be the first to break the great news to you.