Signs of the burned corner?
* Jeff Faine-mous injured in Dirty Bird Demolition, but graciously accepts a Golden Spoon and several Cafe 641 menus from the Cafe Mixologist.
* The Cafe Mixologist mixes it up with Faine's parentals:
"Got the golden spoon and a couple of menus to Jeff. Sadly, however, he was the
one and only injured player of the game and was really hurting. So we were only
there for a moment and he was headed out. Barb and I did party on with the
Faines at a tailgate with some folks we met in Seattle."
* Hollis "The Train Wreck" Thomas on the sideline laughing after another 49er 3-and-out.
* 1 game out of first place.
* Two consecutive home games.
* The presence of the Sous Chef at the Jacksonville Jaguar home game.