Already tired of the Joe Horn golf sightings and the "Reggie ain't what he's supposed to be" chatter . . . so I've personally moved on to far more important topics. Eye Black.
Here's what Joe Horn tells us on the subject:
* Wear eye black at all times, home games, road games, golf games.
* Don't substitute the custom stuff for the real thing.
* Don't let your children watch the Saints without eye black.
* Don't attend Sunday mass without eye black.
* Don't eat eye black.
* Don't sit in the Upper Terrace without eye black (the Dome's new Energy Star bulbs have a killer glare).
* Don't limit your eye black to one stripe per eye -- work it in. Or better yet, find a lineman to slap your face a few times to smear it in.