Thursday, November 05, 2009

Ride a Bike, Cut a Cat


Cafe 641 reminds its loyal Upper Terrace patrons to strap on their helmets for its Dash for the Dome bicycle pub crawl on Sunday. Here's the details:


Start: Mid-City Bulldog at 11 a.m. (depart by noon)

Stops: Mid-City Yacht Club, Finn McCool's, Handsome Willy's

End: Sacredome at 2:15 - 2:30 p.m.


And the Cut a Cat menu board is open. Not exactly an inspiring selection of players to feast on, but as Bigshot likes to say:

Black and Gold Super Bowl.

The Saints are gonna Tootsie Roll. Tootsie Roll.

Let me see that Super Bowl. Super Bowl.


Feeley's Feline Filet, anyone? Post menu suggestions here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good time Monday night. Next time I buy tickets to a game I will look for the Cafe 641 section first. Unfortunatly, I already have my tickets for the 12-19 Dallas game already.

Sam and Teresa, the two new people behind you

Chef Who Dat said...

Sam & Teresa,
Your heroic restraint in the face of truly dirty birds was awe-inspiring. I'd like to nominate you to join the elite class of people who raise the feet to heaven and join me in a Dirty Dog on Dec. 19. Come visit. Who Dat!