Friday, January 16, 2009

Drink the Defensive Juice!

The arrival of Gregg (the extra G is for GENIUS!) Williams as New Orleans Saints Defensive Coordinator was predictably predicted by none other than Cafe 641's Hogan from his offseason Hattiesburg, MS home.

Evidence follows:

HOGAN: Thus. Jan. 15 7:45 a.m.
"I'm feeling like we're going to land our def/cordntr today.

CHEF: Thus. Jan. 15 8:27 a.m.
"Im feeling like i might pee my pants today."

HOGAN: Thus. Jan. 15 8:30 a.m.
"Better get an adult diaper."

CHEF: Thus. Jan. 15 8:32 a.m.
"Black and gold depends beeotches."

HOGAN: Thus. Jan. 15 1:12 p.m.
"Its done greg williams inked the deal at 12:00. Super bowl bound!!!"

CHEF: Thus. Jan. 15 1:34 p.m.
"Seriously?"

HOGAN: Thus. Jan. 15 1:37 p.m.
"Don't question my Who Dat sense, beetoches."

CHEF: Fri. Jan. 16 8:08 a.m.
"Get your ticket in your hand . . . to the 2010 super bowl! Defense has finally arrived. Drink the juice."

HOGAN: Fri. Jan. 16 8:11 a.m.
"I have my funnel out right now."

MR. RITA BENSON LEBLANC: Fri. Jan. 16 8:12 a.m.
"Amen, brother."

DILLY: Fri. Jan. 16 12:24 a.m.
"'I learned to coach with a sneer, because players are going to look at your attitude, and if you don't have an attitude, they won't have an attitude.' Coach Gregg Williams Defensive Coordinator New OrleanLinks Saints

CHEF: Fri. Jan. 16 12:29 p.m.
"I learned how to cook with mustache because julia chlids once told me, if people see a little lip hair, they'll never question the quality of your food."

*** addendum ***
JAKE: Fri. Jan. 16 5:17 p.m.
"Well u know what they say, 2009 is just fine!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm drinkin that 11th ranked defensive JUICE!!!!!!!! Bring It!!!!

saintseester said...

I hope this juice is good, because I'm a little tired of koolaid. I want the hard stuff.