Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kot*b /kawtbee/ verb

to pinch a Super Bowl MVP on the ass in an attempt to gain his attention, with the apparent lingering effect of diminishing the target's offensive production some seven months later (When Drew ignored her, Hoda kotb-ed him.)

Thanks Hoda.

"She goes, 'Pinch his butt!' I looked at her, and she said, 'Just go get it.'

"I was like, 'I'll get it. I'll get some of that.' "

And so she did.

"He first kind of whipped his head around and goes, 'What the hell was that?' " Kotb said. "Then he saw his baby and saw Brittany and the guy melted. It was amazing."

What? You've got better explanations?

No 3-2 worries in the Bistro, though, cuz the Bistro's got fire, Bistro's got fire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chef, the wife and I are coming in from Shreveport for the Browns game and wanted to stop by your tailgate if we get there early enough. Heard from the other Shreveporters that you are around the back of the dome, but not sure where that is... let me know something

Who Dat Sam

Chef Who Dat said...

Great! We're at corner of Poydras and LaSalle on parking garage roof (basically opposite of where we were last year). I may be running a bit late on Sunday, but we usually pray around 11 a.m. and then head in. We're in Section 649. Looking forward to the reunion.